How to Apply
- Identify your trip selection choices.
- Age restrictions do apply: Participants must be 15 years of age, prior to trip departure, for most countries and 16 years of age to volunteer with trips within Canada, USA & Europe. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, or be a part of a trip organized by a sponsoring agency (such as a church or school).
- Apply Now, below, directs you to a waiver. Once you agree to the waiver two options appear: one for public trips and another, for prearranged groups. Click on the appropriate option and fill in your application details.
- Once you have completed your application and submitted, you will receive an auto response email.
- Your application will be forwarded to the Team Leader of your first trip selection.
- The Team Leader will contact you within one week to answer questions & discuss trip requirements.
Once accepted, we will direct you to the online resources that will explain trip donation/payment instructions and airfare/travel criteria.